Wednesday 6 August 2014

Hautelink Monthly Faves {July Edition}

Hello there beauties!

If you know me in the slightest, you will know that I love [x3] spending time on the Internet, collecting new info and reading infinite articles about things that interest me. For this reason I've decided to write two separate monthly favourites posts for July – one for Hautelinks and one for everything else.  Read on for my favourite links of the last month!






Fashion & Beauty









Best Beauty Dupe Sources To Save You Money (for more beauty dupes check out my Pinterest)







 

 
Lifestyle & DIY

 










 

 
Recipes

 
















 

 
Video of the Month Goes To:


This Little Girl Completely Loses It When She Finds Out Her Baby Brother Can't Stay Tiny Forever




Comment below with your Hautelinks from the past month!

I hope you have a beautiful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment