Wednesday 16 July 2014

The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Tag

Hey guys!
I'm not going to lie...I have so much homework to do right now that I really don't want to do, so I figured that I'd do this instead!  Enjoy!


#TakeMeBackTuesday - Chicago with my Show Choir


1. Name a beauty routine you barely do.
          My nails for sure.  I got them done for prom, but before that I haven’t gotten them done proper since I was still doing pageants (aka ten years ago).  But I've vowed to start doing them again!

2. Is washing your brushes something that you regularly do?
           I know I’m disgusting for saying this, but not really.  I’ve been known to buy new brushes instead of cleaning the ones I’ve already got.

3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
           It depends really.  If I’ve had them painted for like five days and it starts to chip, I’m not   bothered, but if it’s not even been two days, I’ll redo them.

4. How often do you put off buying/replacing a beauty item or nail polish, even if you need it? 
            I never put off staples like foundation or concealer, but everything else can wait if need be.

5. What is your worst beauty habit? 
            I always pick at my skin.  All the damn time, especially when I’m very anxious.  It really doesn’t help my acne scarring situation.

6. Name something non-beauty related that you tend to put off all the time.
            Homework.  It’s so bad that I had two years, two years, to do an assignment and I didn’t start it till the morning it was due.

7. When going out somewhere do you leave getting ready until the last-minute or not? 
            
           Unless I’m going on a date or to somewhere fancy for dinner, I will definitely wait till the very last minute to get ready.  And honestly it’s just my hair that takes forever to style so on most days I just braid or ponytail it.

8. Can you commit to spending bans?
             God no.  It’s incredibly pathetic how little self-control I have.

9. How organised is your make up and nail polish collection?
             The nail polish is my Mum’s domain, which means that it’s organized in the colour gradient.  Now the makeup is another story… It’s everywhere, in every room, under things… I’m kind of a slob.

10. What is the longest time you have gone without writing a blog post?
           I’ve just started (this’ll be my sixth post) so I can’t really answer that but I’ll bring this back in like a year or so, and we can see if we can spot the differences!



I tag every one of you to do this tag and link me to your answers!



Rules:

State that the tag was created by The Beau Bow
Tag as many beauty bloggers as you would like

Title this post the ‘Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Tag’


Have a beautiful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment