Monday 7 July 2014

Stay In Shape With Me {Hautelink of the Day}



As a dancer and an ex-gymnast, it's super important to me to stay fit during my off-season.  When I was doing gymnastics and rhythmic gymnastics, we would train right through the off-season, with the exception of one week off.  However, as dancing is a lot more expensive than gymnastics, I can't afford to train through the summer.  So, instead, I'm going to push myself to maintain (and hopefully increase) my current fitness level by myself so that I'm ready for classes to start in the fall (and hopefully avoid the dreaded first week back soreness).

PopSugar is hosting a fitness challenge - the 21 Day Flat Belly Challenge, and I've decided to give it a go!  So come join me here!

Comment below on what your fitness goals, tips, and tricks are for keeping up!




I hope you have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment